Have you ever encountered a situation where your iPhone 6 is stuck in headphone mode and won’t play sound through the speakers, even after removing the headphones? Don’t worry; you’re not alone. This issue is quite common with iPhone 6 users. Fortunately, there are a few methods you can use to fix this problem and get your device back to normal. In this guide, we’ll show you how to fix iPhone 6 stuck in headphone mode using different methods.
Method 1: Reset Your iPhone 6
If your iPhone 6 is stuck in headphone mode, the first method you should try is resetting the device. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Select ‘General’
- Tap on ‘Reset’
- Select ‘Reset All Settings’
This will reset all your iPhone settings to their default values, including your sound settings. After the reset, check if the headphone mode problem is fixed. If not, try the next method.
Method 2: Force Restart Your iPhone 6
If resetting your iPhone 6 didn’t work, try force restarting the device. Here are the steps to follow:
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds
- Release both buttons after the Apple logo appears on the screen
This should force restart your iPhone 6 and fix the headphone mode problem. If the problem persists, proceed to the next method.
Method 3: Put Your iPhone 6 in DFU Mode
If your iPhone 6 is still unresponsive, you can put the device in DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. Here’s how:
- Connect your iPhone 6 to your computer using a USB cable
- Press and hold the ‘Home’ and ‘Power’ buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds
- Release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button until iTunes detects your device
- Follow the on-screen prompts to restore your iPhone 6 through iTunes, which will erase all your data
Note that restoring your device will erase all the data on it, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding. Once the restoration is complete, check if the headphone mode problem is solved. If not, try the next method.
Method 4: Repair Your iPhone 6 with Reiboot
You can also fix iPhone 6 stuck in headphone mode using Reiboot, a reliable third-party tool that repairs iOS system problems without data loss. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install Reiboot on your computer
- Launch the program and connect your iPhone 6 to your computer with a USB cable
- Put your iPhone 6 in recovery mode by following the on-screen prompts on Reiboot
- Select the ‘Repair Operating System’ option and click ‘Fix Now’ for standard repair
- Wait for the firmware to download and then click ‘Repair Now’
Once the process is complete, your iPhone 6 should be back to normal, and all your data will be intact.
iPhone 6 stuck in headphone mode can be an annoying problem, but there are several methods to fix it without too much hassle. You can reset your device, force restart it, put it in DFU mode, or repair it with Reiboot. These methods should help you get your device back to normal and enjoy your favorite music and videos again. Don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and visit Tenorshare.com for more helpful tips and tools.